The Project Controls Conference Committee thanks our Partners – our Sponsors and Exhibitors – for their support which ensures this premium event has a balance of technology and practical sessions, attracts high level speakers and keeps fees to a minimum.
Being a Sponsor or taking part in the Tech Hub will benefit your organisation
This is an opportunity to:
- Align your organisation with professional project controls practitioners
- Interact with potential and existing clients
- Demonstrate your product/service
- Communicate key ideas regarding your brand and any organisational updates
- Increase brand recognition through prominent brand placement in Project Controls Conference 2017 marketing material
- Target speciﬁc groups through relationship marketing
- Direct interaction with a captive audience
- Reach speciﬁc members of Engineers Australia via: mailouts to generate excitement and communicate call for abstracts and registrations;
- use this conference website to communicate all event speciﬁc information
- News alerts and event alerts in the Engineers Australia main website
Project Controls Conference 2017 will provide an ideal setting for sponsors and exhibitors to be part of the project controls community networking with delegates and risk practitioners and professionals.
Click on the Grey button “Sponsorship & Tech Hub Packages” for more information. Contact Caryn Morgan on firstname.lastname@example.org or on (02) 9410 5652 to secure your preferred position at Project Controls 2017.